The annual National Championship "NON-OLYMPIC CLASSES JUNIORS" 2015 has finished.
On the third and final racing day under fantastic sailing conditions and wind speed between 10 and 12 meters per second, the two final races have been conducted.
The fantastic performance by the young sailrs have rewarded us with spectacular addrenaline filled moments and after many shofts they have formed the final results.
Under heavy competition, the racers from Yacht-Club "Port Bourgas" have done everything possible to return home with trophys, and they have taken top positions in classes "Optimist' and "Laser "4.7"
Agains all odds, in fierce clash with the competiion, Liuben Tenekedjiev have taken the third place in "Laser 4.7" with only 2 points separating him from the 1st place and the National Championship titile.
- Dimitar Shangov - 3rd place "General" and 3rd place " Boys seniors"
- Клемент Саръстов - 4th place "General" and 4th place " Boys seniors"
- Neda Karaulanova - 3rd place "Girls Junior"
- Stanislava Todorova - 3rd place "Girls Junior"
Class "Laser 4.7"
- Liuben Tenekedjiev - 3rd place "General" & 3rd Place "Boys Junior"
As the tradition demands, the main part of the team from Yacht-Club "Port Bourgas" have sailed back home.
Thanks to the hosts and the organising commitee for the beautifull regatta, but most of all thanks to our sailors who made us proud again.